To ensure the continued performance and safety of your aircraft exhaust parts and to prevent disasters such as carbon monoxide poisoning, loss of engine power, or fire, it is critical to perform thorough inspections on a regular basis. In this checklist, we'll walk through some key inspection steps to help you effectively ensure your parts are in good, functional condition every time you take to the skies.
Cessna 401 A & B and 402 A & B
- Year(s): Cessna 401 and 401A: All ,Cessna 401B: S/N 1-1208 ,Cessna 402 and 402A: All ,Cessna 402B: S/N 1-1208 TSIO-520E or EB
- Engine(s): Continental TSIO-520E, EB
- Nicrocraft Part Number: 8026-25
- OEM Part Number: 0850712-34
- Condition: NEW. FAA-PMA Approved
Nicrocraft’s FAA-PMA Right Hand Header is eligible for installation on all Cessna 401A, 401B, 402A, 402B with Continental TSIO-520E, EB engines.
Header, RH for Cessna 401A, 401B, 402A, 402B is constructed of high strength, corrosion resistant Inconel 625.