To ensure the continued performance and safety of your aircraft exhaust parts and to prevent disasters such as carbon monoxide poisoning, loss of engine power, or fire, it is critical to perform thorough inspections on a regular basis. In this checklist, we'll walk through some key inspection steps to help you effectively ensure your parts are in good, functional condition every time you take to the skies.
Cessna 170 A-B and 172 A Skyhawk
- Year(s): 1948-1960
- Engine(s): Continental O-300
- Nicrocraft Part Number: 221-9
- OEM Part Number: 0550157-9
- Condition: NEW. FAA-PMA Approved
Nicrocraft’s FAA-PMA Left Hand Heater-muffler is eligible for installation on all 1948-1960 Cessna 170, 170A, 170B, 172, 172A Skyhawks with Continental O-300 engines.
- All with Continental O-300 / C-145 with Hanlon & Wilson style. S/N 20267 thru 25372 use 221-9 for LH and RH mufflers
This Heater-muffler, LH for Cessna 170, 170A, 170B, 172, 172A Skyhawks is constructed of heat resistant 321 stainless steel.